Underground Wellness

Monday, April 1, 2013

HAWMC - Day 1

It time again for the annual Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge, now in it's 3rd year. This will be my second year participating in this event. 
I have chosen to participate again this year because it reminds my why I do what I do. I find that the daily prompts allow me to look at my disease in a way that I may not have taken the time to consider on my own. I also love the connections I make with others who advocate for their diseases. It is truly inspiring to see what people are doing to change their lives and the lives of others. 
I am excited to be a part of this event and hope to use this month to get back into consistent writing and to be able to inspire as well as be inspired. 
Thank you Wego Health for putting the challenge together.

No comments:

Post a Comment